10 small things you can do today for a better tomorrow
Your life is stressful enough, quit adding to it. Everything on this list takes no more than 10 minutes. You have the time, you have the desire to be better, now take action.
1.Water before coffee. Water before everything else.
2. Meditate. Meditation is a state, not an uncomfortable cross legged pose. Take a walk, go for a run. Whatever meditation looks like to you go do it.
3.Journal. Brain dump, write down your goals...whatever you want, just put the pen to the paper and let it flow.
4. Get up and move. Start by taking a 10 minute chunk out of the TV/social media time.
5.Unplug and read
6. Have a real conversation. No technology, no distractions.
7. Go to bed and wake up at the same time everyday.
8.Compliment and praise instead of gossip and criticize.
9. Visualize what you want. Lose yourself in your dreams and allow that vision to shape your actions.
10. Breathe. Get comfortable. Close your eyes. Inhale, then exhale. Repeat.
The key.....take intentional action.